Sunday, May 2, 2010

WELCOME TO MY BLOG~!

Moshi Moshi~! I'm glad you found your way to my blog :D Since this is my first entry I will have a huge update about myself, the blog writer! My name is Emelie, but please call me Emi. I'm a Swedish teenage otaku, with other words I can translate the whole Caramelldansen without google translate. I love drawing and music, just like a lot of other otakus. I can play guitar, piano/keyboard and bass. I have been drawing Anime/Manga since I was five, when I first fell in love with Sailor Moon and Pokémon.
I'm also a gamer, and a failure in school. My grades a low in everything expect art.
My starter pokémon is Mudkip, and I luuv smashed potatoes.

About my appearance I look a lot like Mio from K-on!! expect that I'm gray eyed(like everyother swede, lol), shorter hair and are right handed. I also got a lot of her personality.

I'm deeply in love with Air Gear, K-on!!, Vocaloid and Durarara!!.


You can befriend me at facebook or watch me at deviantArt.


© Most artwork and pictures are copyrighted by me. Stealing will be making me really pissed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment