Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HARVEST MOON IRL!

Today I and my two bestfriends, Homie and Ted have been doing some gardening :D
We're going to plant a lot of flowers and also a lot of vegetables. It is going to be a lot of job, but it going to be worth it in the end~!

These last days have been pretty random.
Yesterday I was to the stable and the German exchange students have arrived. I not going to host any any German, but some friends of my going too.
Today we danced on the athletic class, I was forced to dance with my worst enemy. But I managed to get away from, or well he managed to get away from it gladly.

A WILD CENTIPEDE APPEARED~!

We find a lot of disgusting insects while digging in the garden, well I found them disgusting but my best friend found them very funny and interesting.
After today I finally know how my Harvest Moon character feel after 4 hours of playing on my Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment