Thursday, May 13, 2010


Just because my little sister is little and cute doesn't mean that she isn't dangerous.
As you can see I got a ugly patch(?) all over my face, my little 2 year old sister hit me with a steel rake across my face.
I was sitting playing Fragile Dreams on Wii and when it happened she looked at me and said "Witch!" and then she just swinged her little steel rake at my face. She missed my eyes with just some centimeters, somehow she managed to break the skin on my face and the blood were flowing.
If she had hit my eyes I would probably be blind now, I'm lucky that she missed.
I can't blame her since she just a kid, but I'm pretty pissed since I'm going to have a nice little scar there and it still hurts.
I shouldn't have bought that toy rake for her.





By the way I found a nice little site with really cute emoticons that I think I will start using for my blog. Lookie, Lookie~!

No comments:

Post a Comment